1. Before installation, carefully check the various standards of the stainless steel elbow
, whether the diameter meets the requirements for use, eliminate the defects caused by the transportation process, and eliminate the dirt of the stainless steel elbow, make preparations before installation, and be ready.
2. During installation, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and installed according to the position of use. In general, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it needs to be easy to operate and repair. Note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stainless steel elbow should be below the vertical valve disc, and the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally.
3. Pay attention to the tightness when installing the stainless steel elbow to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing gland should be tightened evenly, and should not be pressed into a crooked state, to avoid bumps that hinder the movement of the valve stem or cause leakage.
4. When the ball valve, globe valve, and gate valve of stainless steel elbow are used, they are only fully open or fully closed, and are not allowed to be used to adjust the flow, to avoid erosion of the sealing surface and accelerated wear. There are reverse sealing devices in the gate valve and the upper threaded globe valve. The handwheel is turned to the upper position and tightened to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
5. Handwheel should be used for stainless steel elbow, please do not use a lever or other tools to avoid damage to valve parts. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close, and vice versa to open.