Threeway Steel Co., Ltd
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: 22nd Floor, Royal Wing Tower, Long Champ International Building, No.9 Xiangfu Road, Changsha, Hunan, China, PC: 410116
1. The on-site joint insulation of direct-buried thermal insulation pipes can only be carried out after the pressure test is qualified. On-site joint thermal insulation construction is the specific construction quality of direct-buried thermal insulation pipes that directly affects the service life. The insulation layer has two methods: on-site foaming construction and insulation tile construction. No matter which method is used, there should be no annular space, cracking, delamination, and other defects. There are many ways to maintain the layer (such as high-density polyethylene and fiberglass Protective layer) but must ensure the integrity, tightness, and waterproofness of the joint.
2. Welding of directly buried thermal insulation pipes is a key work to ensure the quality of the project, in the construction of directly buried pipelines.
3. Carry out the inspection carefully after entering the site and investigate the manufacturers of directly buried insulation pipes before construction. Reject the use of unqualified insulation pipes.
4. Under the conditions of suppression, attention must be paid to the suppression of directly buried thermal insulation pipes. First, flush the air out, and then do it in two steps: there is no leakage within 10 minutes of voltage stabilization. Strength test: After raising the pressure in the pipe to 1.5 times the working pressure; use a 1kg hammer to check the welds one by one around the weld. Tightness test: When the pressure in the pipe is reduced to the working pressure, 30 If there is no leakage within a minute and the pressure drop does not exceed 0.2 atm, it is qualified; the pressure test record should be made according to the specification.
5. It is necessary to truly understand the direct-buried laying methods of heating pipes, which are divided into two methods: compensated direct-buried laying and non-compensated direct-buried laying, which are under design and construction. Grasp the working principles, characteristics, and application places of the two methods, so that they can be selected reasonably in design, and the construction is safe, reliable, and economical.
6. Joints and backfill soil should be tested in the pipeline, completed measurement, and can only be cleaned after cleaning, and must be backfilled with sand of the specified thickness according to the construction characteristics of directly buried insulation pipes, and must not cut corners.
7. The construction quality of various wells directly affects the quality of the project and the service life of the pipeline, and the support is fixed. If the well is not well waterproof, the parts will be damaged due to water immersion. Therefore, construction should be done carefully to ensure construction quality.
8. Because the directly buried insulation pipe is buried underground, the project is accepted. Most of them are concealed projects. If the completion acceptance is not serious and the completion materials are not detailed, future use will be affected.