Welcome to http://www.srtsteelpipe.com
   
Threeway Steel-Seamless Steel Pipe, ERW Steel Pipe, LSAW Steel Pipe, SSAW Steel Pipe
Contact Us
Seamless Steel Pipe,ERW Steel Pipe,LSAW Steel Pipe,SSAW Steel Pipe,

Threeway Steel Co., Ltd

E-mail: sales@srtsteelpipe.com

Address: 22nd Floor, Royal Wing Tower, Long Champ International Building, No.9 Xiangfu Road, Changsha, Hunan, China, PC: 410116

Hotonline: 0086-187-7406-7534 

Phone:0086-731-8873-9521  

Home - News > Company NewsCompany News

President Talk in February

Update:2016-03-05   View(s):1553   Keywords :


President Talk on February 20, 2016--Team's strength is infinite. How to arouse the enthusiasm of every one of us and enhance cohesion needs certain leadership skills. Against be delete, followed by the dry culture, helping to dry cents, led to dry dividends. This is the law and rules too. 


General manager Study , On February 26, 2016:

 We ask yourself at least two questions every day, first, I want to do let myself better?Second, what I need to do to let my team better?As long as we keep asking yourself these two questions, we will be from good to great 


Leaders afternoon tea  on February 26, 2016
As a leader, making decisions and issuing orders can only up to 10% of the responsibility, the remaining 90% will go to try every way to promote plan execution, and as a first-line managers or general staff, immediate action is the best response, decision-making and implementation is often disjointed or semi disjointed, can solve this one problem is the key to the team success. 


Business Line: February 20, 2016.  

 18 habits of outstanding employees:  1.Backup important data and files.  2. Communicate with leader forwardly.  3.Go an extra mile. 4. Own up when you have made a mistake. 5.Share the honor and achievements with others. 6.Keep company information a secret. 7.Reported directly to leader 8.Keeping time. 9.Do not take advantage of the company.10, don’t involved in factional fighting. 11, focus on your work. 12, keep the desk clean and orderly. 13, don't complain of extra work. 14,  pay attention to your self  image. 15. No excuses. 16, the work is not delayed. 17, take the initiative to take responsibility. 18, continuous innovation in the work. 


HR BBS on February 28th, 2016, if an enterprise has 15% of the employees is a negative energy, then the enterprise will be very dangerous. Negative energy must be controlled within 10%, the proportion of  negative employees timely take out 5% of energy and kick out.



Related Information