1. Meet health requirements: thin-wall stainless steel water pipes
will not cause secondary pollution to water quality, and meet the needs of the national standard for direct drinking water quality.
2. 100% Recyclable: Thin-walled stainless steel water pipe is a water pipe that is fully recyclable; it will not leave garbage for future generations that cannot be disposed of.
3. Saving water resources: The strength of thin-walled stainless steel water pipe materials is higher than that of all water pipe materials, which greatly reduces the possibility of water leakage caused by external forces and saves a lot of water resources.
4. Reduce transportation costs: thin-walled stainless steel water pipes have excellent corrosion resistance, will not scale during long-term use, the inner wall is smooth and clean, have low energy consumption for transportation, and are cost-saving. It is the most cost-effective water pipe material for transportation.
5. Reduce heat loss: The thermal insulation performance of thin-walled stainless steel water pipes is 24 times that of copper water pipes, which greatly saves the loss of geothermal energy in hot water transportation.