1) The site or warehouse where spiral steel pipe
products are stored should be located in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site and the steel should be kept clean.
2) They must not be stacked together with acid, alkali, salt, cement, and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
3) Large steel sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires steel wire ropes, etc., can be stored in well-ventilated sheds, but they must be covered with thatch and underneath.
5) Some small steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, and high-priced and corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse
6) The warehouse should be selected based on geographical conditions. Generally, ordinarily, closed warehouses are used, that is, warehouses with walls on the roof, tight doors and windows, and ventilation devices.
7) The warehouse is required to be ventilated on sunny days, closed, and moisture-proof on rainy days, and a suitable storage environment must be maintained at all times.