Characteristics of stainless steel reinforced spiral welded pipes used in coal mines
Update:2023-11-24 View(s):181 Keywords :Characteristics of stainless steel reinforced spiral welded pipes used in coal mines
1. The steel pipe
is light in weight: The steel pipe is made of 1.5-3mm stainless steel strip, which reduces the weight of the steel pipe.
2. The steel pipe has high safety performance: the inner wall of the steel pipe is smooth and has a strong circulation capacity and low fluid resistance.
3. The steel pipe has high structural strength: The steel pipe has a welded seam structure that acts as a reinforcement and improves the negative pressure resistance of the steel pipe.
4. The steel pipe has good electrical conductivity: the steel pipe is made of stainless steel, which improves the service life of the steel pipe and has an anti-static effect;
5. Special characteristics of steel pipes: The unique bite structure during the steel pipe forming process allows the steel pipe to be displaced or stretched due to geological changes during the coal mine gas transportation process. The bite part will release 3%-6% of its length through extension. , while ensuring that gas does not leak. This is a characteristic that other ordinary metal steel pipes do not have.
6. Steel pipes are easy to transport and have low installation costs.