1. Generally, large-diameter thin-walled steel pipes
are used for the transportation of general lower-pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil, and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil buildings, and installation of machinery and equipment.
3. Large-diameter thin-walled steel pipes are steel pipes whose welds are parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. It is usually divided into metric electric welded pipe, electric welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe, and so on.
4. Spiral seam submerged arc welded pipe for pressurized fluid transportation (SY5036-83) is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, spirally formed at a constant temperature, and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding. Seam steel pipe. The steel pipe has a strong pressure-bearing capacity and good welding performance. After various strict scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. The diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is high, and the investment in laying pipelines can be saved. It is mainly used for pipelines transporting oil and natural gas.
5. The spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe (SY5038-83) for large-diameter thin-walled steel pipes for pressurized fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, spirally formed at normal temperature, and welded by high-frequency lap welding. Spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid conveyance. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity, good plasticity, and is convenient for welding and processing; after various strict and scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, the steel pipe has a large diameter, high transmission efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
6. The spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, spirally formed at a constant temperature, and made by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding. Submerged arc welded steel pipes for general low-pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air, and steam.