What are the characteristics of galvanized steel pipe?
1. The surface of the steel pipe is treated with anti-embroidery, which is more durable, not more than too fast oxidation, and will not form white rust on the steel pipe;
2. Fully protect the steel pipe. After heating, every part of the steel pipe is plated with zinc, and the concave and convex parts are protected;
3. It has the characteristics of anti-corrosion and wear resistance, which makes the steel pipe last longer;
4. Since the outside of the steel pipe has been plated with zinc, the time for painting or painting on the outside is saved, and the construction is more convenient;
5. The galvanized steel pipe will not freeze for three or nine days, especially suitable for the freezing environment in the north.