The materials used for the anti-corrosion processing of spiral steel pipes
have a decisive effect on the quality of anti-corrosion steel pipes. When carrying out anti-corrosion processing, the raw materials must be strictly tested. The anti-corrosion materials required for different anti-corrosion processing are different.
1. The anti-corrosion of epoxy coal tar mainly uses asphalt anti-corrosion paint and polypropylene non-woven fabric.
2. The main raw materials used in 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipes are polyethylene and polypropylene.
3. Cold-wound tape refers to the adhesive tape used for anti-corrosion wrapping. Cold-wound tape generally includes polyethylene (composite) type anti-corrosion tape, polypropylene reinforced fiber anti-corrosion tape, aluminum foil anti-ultraviolet anti-corrosion tape, and polyethylene 660 types (modified). Asphalt) tape, double-sided tape anti-corrosion inner tape (this tape is rarely used in China, but it is very useful and widely used abroad, generally used for export), and epoxy coal tar anti-corrosion tape. The implementation standard is SY/T 0414-98 and SY/T0447-96.
4. The epoxy resin anti-corrosion steel pipe mainly uses epoxy resin composite material coating, phenolic epoxy coating, and polymer composite material.
5. Cement mortar is mainly suitable for cement mortar anti-corrosion steel pipe.
6. The heat shrinkable tape is generally used for the repair of the anti-corrosion steel pipe. It is composed of radiation cross-linked polyolefin base material and special sealing hot melt adhesive. The special sealing hot melt adhesive can form excellent bonding with polyolefin base material, steel pipe surface, and solid epoxy coating. The characteristics of cold-wound tape and 3PE heat-shrinkable tape are: it is suitable for the main anti-corrosion layer spiral steel pipe
of various materials, while other methods are suitable for the main anti-corrosion layer spiral steel pipe
of the same or similar material.