1. Generally, large-diameter thin-walled steel pipes
are used for the transportation of general low-pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil, and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil buildings, and the installation of machinery and equipment.
3. The large-diameter thin-walled pipe is a steel pipe with the weld seam parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Usually divided into metric electric weldedsteel pipe, electric welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe, and so on.
4. Spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid transportation (SY5036-83) is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil as the tube blank, spirally formed at a constant temperature, and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding. Seam steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. After various strict scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. The diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transportation efficiency is high, and the investment in laying pipelines can be saved. Mainly used for pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
5. Spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe (SY5038-83) for large-diameter thin-walled pipe for pressurized fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel coil as a pipe blank, often formed by warm spiral and welded by high-frequency lap welding. Spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid transportation. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which is convenient for welding and processing. After various strict and scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. The steel pipe has a large diameter and high transportation efficiency and can save investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas, etc.
6. Spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel coil as a tube blank, and is often spirally formed at high temperature. It is made by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding. Submerged arc welded steel pipes for general low-pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air, and steam.